Thanksgiving Start to Finish: 5 Ways to Cook Turkey

16:15

1 of 5

Traditional Roasted Turkey

Use to navigate.

My-Favorite-Thanksgiving-Turkey.jpg - Linda Larsen
My Favorite Thanksgiving Turkey. Photo Credit: Linda Larsen

A turkey is the traditional centerpiece of your Thanksgiving table. But did you know there are several ways to cook it? Whichever method you choose, the turkey will be delicious following these recipes and instructions. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

This traditional method is how my grandmother and mother cooked their turkeys for the holidays, and so do I. Draping the bird with cheesecloth that is drenched in butter and broth helps keep it moist.

The cheesecloth is removed toward the end of time so the bird can brown beautifully.

Get the Recipe: My Favorite Roasted Turkey Recipe

You Might Also Like

0 意見