Thanksgiving Start to Finish: Delicious Stuffing Recipes

00:36

1 of 6

My Great-Grandmother's Stuffing

Use to navigate.

My-Great-Grandmother-s-Stuffing.jpg - Linda Larsen
My Great-Grandmother's Stuffing. Photo Credit: Linda Larsen

Stuffing is essential to the Thanksgiving meal. It wouldn't be the quintessential American holiday without this course! Stuffing is usually a mixture of bread, vegetables, eggs, and broth, seasoned simply with salt, pepper, and herbs, then stuffed into the turkey. But you can also make this course in the slow cooker or in the oven (in which case it's called "dressing").

This recipe for My Great-Grandmother's Stuffing is the first stuffing I ever tasted, so I think it's the best.

But everyone I serve it to loves it too! There have been many converts to this recipe over the years. My great-grandmother invented it about 150 years ago. It's a sweet dressing, which is a little disconcerting at first, but as you eat it the flavor becomes addictive. 

My Great-Grandmother's Stuffing 

You Might Also Like

0 意見